20 Random Facts About Me! 😃



1. I am a messy person

2. Not a big fan of personal hygiene

3. Love to spend time alone

4. I am an EXTREMELY helpful person

5. I DO NOT judge people. Period.

6. I believe in a second, third.... infinite number of chances...

7. I am what I am today because of my parents!

8. I love drives/walks - could be a long bike ride or a long walk

9. I love traveling - exploring beaches, mountains, forests.. prefer less of cities and tourist spots...

10. I am an Environmentalist - Vegan, Minimalist, Zero-waste, Chemical-free, Pro-composting, walking, running, trekking...

11. I am a highly positive person! I look for/find the good in everything, every situation, every person...

12. I love indoor games - board games, cards, mind-challenging games, strategy games - though not much of a video game fan

13. I love swimming and like to play badminton

14. I wish I could create - writing, drawing, painting, crafting, knitting, designing, gardening...

15. I fear pregnancy

16. I do not like anyone to be unhappy because of me

17. I wish I could practice Yoga asanas

18. I love cooking and eating vegan food!

19. I love lemons!!

20. I prefer night, moon, starry sky, darkness, solitude...



Comments